Extend the lifespan of your industrial asset with Infrascan
Discover the power of an end-to-end surveying solution utilising artificial intelligence and photogrammetry to identify and categorise defects in concrete, asphalt, metal and composite materials.
Embrace sustainable practices ensuring your employee safety and prolonged asset maintenance.
- Result accuracy
- Lower surveying costs
- Extended life of your assets
Extend your asset lifespan with early damage detection
By combining AI and photogrammetry, we are able to pinpoint and localise the damages, such as acid attacks, biochemical reactions, cracks, early exposed metal, missing pieces, rust, corrosion, tilting and paint chipping with 99% accuracy.
- Compatible with the latest inspection standards
- Real-time condition reports
- 360° digital twin
- GIS-compatible data
Detecting damages at the earliest stage possible, we are able to extend the lifespan of your asset by up to 11%.
Asset degradation tracking
With Infrascan, we are able to precisely track the changes in your damaged assets. This allows us to provide you with a better understanding of your asset behaviour resulting in the ability to make more informed decisions.
- Prolong your assets life cycle
- Prioritise necessary maintenance and repairs
- Proactively monitor and maintain your assets
Do you already have an asset management system which your employees prefer using? That’s not a problem! Our damage reports (including all the data) can be integrated into any GIS system, so it’s easy for your team to use.
Results and web portal
To view and manage the results of your assets, you can access them via our web portal. Within the portal, you can filter out the damages based on their type, size and location.
The results are also compatible with GIS, which can be exported (including but not limited to damages and 3D models) and implemented in any asset management system. By combining the data and your GIS, we provide you with an ultimate high-level overview of your assets.
In addition to the GIS integration, you can also choose a file exporting option. This can be done in multiple formats such as (but not limited to) PDF, JSON, GEO files, repair estimates and more.
Industries we work with
- Ports, terminals, docks, and other infrastructure that supports shipping operations and more.
- Oil & Gas
- Oil and gas wells, pipelines, storage tanks, petrochemical plants, and more.
- Offshore platforms, drilling rigs, offshore storage tanks and more.
- Manufacturing facilities, warehouses and storage facilities, transportation and logistics infrastructure and more.
Benefit by automating your industrial asset surveying process
- Extend your asset lifespan by up to 11%
- Conduct asset inspections 80% faster than using traditional methods
- Reduce your OPEX cost by up to 40%
- Receive highly objective results, with 99% accuracy, which results in better predictability of asset degradations
- Lower the risk of your employees getting into dangerous and unhealthy environments